QuadWrap is a Blender 2.9+ tool assisting in retopology for cylindrical parts of your mesh.
It's designed to speed up your retopology workflow when working with organic meshes like arms, fingers, legs, horns etc.
When working with organic models, manually creating quads for that shape can be very time consuming. Thankfully, this tool can create & wrap quads around your mesh without effort.
- Click & drag Feature
- Easy control over edge loops
- Instant End Cap Filling
- Simplified UI
- Fast configuration
- Automatic Edge loop Bridging
- Includes Dynamic Hotkey Help panel
- Included Experimental Version(QuadDraw Tool)
- Added Symmetry/Bisect Support
- Fixed: Raycast Error when dragging outside of mesh
- Fixed: Blender crashes when executing undo(Z)
- Fixed: Inner Edge rings extrude & overlap geometry
See Documentation for installation, guide, & sneak peaks for upcoming tools. Located in your Downloads: "QuadWrap_v1_Doc.PDF"
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
Thanks for your support! If you run into any problems, please contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.