MassFX was developed to very quickly populate your scene in a very natural way. Generate clusters of objects assigned to a collection & drop them on any surface. Simply click, drag, release & watch your objects pile up!
Whether you work in game cinematics, commercials...etc. You need to add details to your scenes with some assets and placing them by hand takes time to get a natural look.
What does the add-on do?
- Drops/Paints your assets using Blenders rigid body system.
- Includes intuitive UI, simple panel for both beginner & professional Blender users
- Drop or Paint assets.
- Particle based brush.
- Simplified, User-friendly UI
- Options at hand, both particle & physics settings.
- Proxy generation(automatically replace generated objects with high quality version)
- Cursor Widget
- Fixed Raycast error
- Added Collection(Group) Manager
- Fixed: Error when applying empty objects
- Changed Brush Height to Shift+Mousescroll
- Custom Brush is now stored instead of starting from active(custom brush)
- Add-on automatically adds a passive rigid body if not detected.
- Minimum hardware-
32-bit dual core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support.
2 GB RAM
24 bits 1280×768 display
Mouse or trackpad
OpenGL-compatible graphics card with 256 MB RAM
64-bit quad core CPU
8 GB RAM
Full HD display with 24 bit color
Three button mouse
OpenGL-compatible graphics card with 1 GB RAM